Chủ Nhật, 9 tháng 3, 2008

Colouring

Being a designer, I should be able to use the power of color to influent the mood of the audiences. Unfortunately, I am also affected when playing around with my own design. Just changing color a little bit, it gives you a whole new fresh emotion. It turns to be I cannot choose which one to be the best to display on the blog either…

There are two elements that should be noticed: the text and the girl which is in color. It seems like the rest is just a very old memory that has been built deep inside the young girl…

It seems like the text has given colors to the space around it including the girl. However, she does not stand out as much as other layouts.

Sadness. That’s all could be talked about this. And, she seems to be lonely than ever…


Huhm… Simple, but the text is focused and stand out from the background. It’s quite childish to keep the original color of the background.
There are just my personal opinion of my own work. Each viewers would have there own points of view and be affected by the color in a different way. Just share...


Không có nhận xét nào: